ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

72k Belt's and service due.

Phase 2 172 Sport
My FF 172 52' plate is just about to turn onto 72k.

Im looking at getting a full service and also the belt's done. I see that BTM do the GT Racing cam shaft's with all the belts and am thinking that it's worth getting done. Anybody had these fitted yet or got any info.

Also looking at getting the RS2 manifold fitted just after aswell. Anybody got any thought's on this combo or recommend any thing different.

Thank's Gav.

53 Clio's & counting
There is a big thread on the GT cams in BTM's section in the trader section mate.

ID give Fred a ring and have a chat with him, he is super helpfull and doesn't bite (much)

172 cup
My FF 172 52' plate is just about to turn onto 72k.

Im looking at getting a full service and also the belt's done. I see that BTM do the GT Racing cam shaft's with all the belts and am thinking that it's worth getting done. Anybody had these fitted yet or got any info.

Also looking at getting the RS2 manifold fitted just after aswell. Anybody got any thought's on this combo or recommend any thing different.

Thank's Gav.

Please tell me youre not on the first belt.

Phase 2 172 Sport
No bite Steve. Of course not. Car's 10 years old at the end of June and it had it's cambelt done 5 years ago so it needs it doing on time and mileage. Yeh I had a read through it Russ already but wondered if any1 had them fitted with an RS2.

Deffo need to give him a bell soon as got a nice lump of money coming shortly.

53 Clio's & counting
As far as I know mate no one has used them with the RS2 - I think JMS said the RS2 was designed to work with standard cams, a guy on here actually lost power fitting cams iirc, though I suppose it is with what cams and who maps it