ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

8000k xenon's installed in the black angels

E90
i dont know how anyone can diss them wheels they are pure sarx imo, if that went on ebay today, i'd be bidding silly cash for it

E90
they look good, but bear in mind, it'll not add much onto the price of it when u sell, is a fairly big job i belive, and should u stuff it, make sure they are declared to the insurance boys or its money down the drain. just swap yr mk 1 for a mk 2, and all yr xenon problems are solved.

406 passion wagon..
Dutch 172 said:
they look good, but bear in mind, it'll not add much onto the price of it when u sell, is a fairly big job i belive, and should u stuff it, make sure they are declared to the insurance boys or its money down the drain. just swap yr mk 1 for a mk 2, and all yr xenon problems are solved.

Fair point! I prefer the Mk1 front end! Did look at doing this when I first got the car, prices then were rediculous! Not sure it's 100% street legal etc. Don't washers need to be in place and auto adjusters etc? Maybe my next car will already have em!

Not having a lot of space under the bonnet could be an issue too...

E90
yep, by law they need washers and adjusters i belive which is why its always been so expensive, i prefer the mk 1 look too, but if yr looking at 500 quid plus, i wouldn't bother imo, unless u plan on keeping the car a good while. I got em as an option on my new Gti, 1500 euros :eek:

406 passion wagon..
1500 Euros, ouch!! I'm planning to sell her after the next MOT, she's just too expensive to run! £500 isn't worth it in the end! Have tried various HID lookalikes but all pretty crap. The standard bulbs are lame too on the mk1.

E91 M Sport
Which type of bulb is it in the 172/182 (full-fat)?

Could you fit a 12000 k bulb straight into the clio? I don't do many non-street lit journeys so the dark blue light is appealing!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Karl3158 said:
1500 Euros, ouch!! I'm planning to sell her after the next MOT, she's just too expensive to run! £500 isn't worth it in the end! Have tried various HID lookalikes but all pretty crap. The standard bulbs are lame too on the mk1.

not expensive to do mate only cost me £160 inc del for my kit, easy to fit aswell as the packs are only small ( they fit in a valver eng bay which has no room) well worth it imo.