ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

8000k xenon's installed in the black angels

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
With my xenons compaired to my mk5 golf the golf looks like it using candles on a country road at night.On everyday night driving in town its not a lot different.

ian

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
my xenons arnt as bright as my old halford ice blue halo's. much blue'er tho! they are 4000k ( a really nice blue/white same as real gas filled lamps). 8000k, thats near purple isnt it?!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
hurry up and get the piccies up u mofo and stop teasing us

Audi TT 225 Quattro
nice one mate, did the same on mine but doing it on the std lights insted now. which make kit did u get? have any problems getting the lights to fit in the angel eyes?

2.0 175dci rs meggy
had to re-bore the h1 holes a little - cant remember the make off the top of my head - well pissed that my camera batts are flat - but they are on charge so tommy will be the day!!!!!

2.0 175dci rs meggy
DSCF1963.gif

DSCF1962.gif

DSCF1958.gif

DSCF1959.gif

DSCF1960.gif

DSCF1964.gif

DSCF1966.gif

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
very nice james.....look forward to seeing it on sunday..oh yeah lights look good to...

and the answer to your question was...scampi and chips and peas..was lovely..lol

Audi TT 225 Quattro
you can get the kits from www.hid-lights.com , got mine from there for £160 inc del, went for the x5 8000k h1 kit forthe angel eyes but 1 of the lights got smashed when i crashed so im doing it with h4 lamps on std headlights now, just waiting for the lights to arrive....

A4 Avant
I might get shot down but............. I don't like older clio's. Yours however looks awesome! Absolutely mint! Think it may make me change my mind about them!!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
12000k bulbs would be very deep blue which would look the bollox but won't be as bright as the 8000k bulbs, 6000k are even brighter but give off a more whiteish light.