ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

!82 windscreen??

clio 182
Hi all my girlfriends screen has just gone has anyone any ideas how much they are? It'll prob go through insurance but if i take it to the place i want it to go the insurance will only pay up to £125, has anyone ever had this problem or know how much these are?? :(

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Which insurance company are you with?
Im pretty sure you only have to pay an excess i.e £60 or £70 in most cases - they dont have a price limit on screens.

I may be wrong though!

Glanza V
depending on location try a1 windscreens, it cost me 100 notes (only third party:( ) this was for my 1.2 but im sure the clio winscreens are the same throughout the range (i could be wrong) oh and i got quoted 450 pound from auto-glass :S good luck m8

clio 182
Which insurance company are you with?
Im pretty sure you only have to pay an excess i.e £60 or £70 in most cases - they dont have a price limit on screens.

I may be wrong though!

Privilege, does it affect your no claims??

clio 182
depending on location try a1 windscreens, it cost me 100 notes (only third party:( ) this was for my 1.2 but im sure the clio winscreens are the same throughout the range (i could be wrong) oh and i got quoted 450 pound from auto-glass :S good luck m8

Thanks mate appreciate that. :cool:

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
just had my cup windscreen replaced with autoglass for £60, insurance is paying the rest. if your fully comp thats all it should really cost you

Lots of Alfas
Im with Priviledge, my windscreen got cracked this time last year, I had the windscreen cover and only had to pay a £75 excess. They sent autowindscreens out iirc.