ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

911 vs Exige

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Ahhh....thats put a grin on my face.

Dogged little Exige making a 911 work for its reputation.....quite right too.
Im pretty sure an Exige S PP would make a fool out of it.

Exige S1 + Honda S1
ive been on track against gt3s and turbos in my brothers exige and its not as close as that, tis close but not that close.

i dont think the gt3 is bein pushed as much as the exige tbh

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Good find that. I can't ever trust these vids to be a reliable comparison of cars though.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
The Exige is a fantastic track car thanks to its aero kit and those semi slick Yoko AO48's but obviously the GT3 has it on outright grunt.

What would be interesting to see is an Exige S PP against a GT3 RS.
Both can do 0-60 in about 4.0 secs and 0-100 in about 9.0 secs.....

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Dosn't look like a the 911 is pushing it very hard. The Exige driver is giving it his all. :)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Me and a guy i work with had a bit of a play with a Z4 M on some of the stretches of dual carriageway in Norfolk, me in an Exige 190 and him in a 2-Eleven and i really did have to work very hard just to stay in touch with them both!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Exactly why i was having to wring the poor things neck! Was cracking thru the roundabouts tho...

But then again, against the 2-Eleven it got shown up!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
The way the 911 went through and out of the corners says he was going for it to me. He was weak on the way in on the brakes though, and that's where the Exige reeled him in each time.