ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

95% delivery satisfaction dates

225 cup
hi all,

Could you have a look at this thread as posted onto meganesport site.

if you have been affected by this i would appreciate your support.

many thanks

mat

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:07 pm Post subject: 95% target for car deliverys????????????????? hi all,

I'm after some info of all that have ordered new megane's and what dates you were given, to what dates you are now given for true delivery.

Im wanting to collate all of this info so i can tackle reno uk about there quote that i was told today, being that 'we have a 95% satisfaction date for our cars delivery date'.

guys/girls can you either post it on here or P.M me with the details please,

looking to get some sort of proper appologie from reno and explanation, so the more you guys can help out i will be very greatfull.

or you can e-mail me direct matmaxedout@aol.com

i am really just trying to help all out so that we can get this hole farce to an end of just being told a load of bu11sh1t.

sos for the language, but im pretty pee'd about how we are all shifted from pillar to post without a proper reason.

cheers for all of you time and help on this

mat