ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'97 Black Clio RT

B/G 182 FF
Wont be to everyones tastes as its not a 182 or a sport etc but thought i would post it anyway, any opinions welcomed, thanks, Gaz :approve:
200213633a5152938519l.jpg

200213633a5152913888l.jpg

200213633a4430160045b479403816l.jpg

200213633a4430160087b290065941l.jpg

O4 Dynamique
i am not a big fan of old style clio's but this one is V nice. I like it alot, The rims go really well with the black. Nice one matey

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Looks very nice.

Where abouts you from as i used to know someone of your name who previously owned a corsa sri.

B/G 182 FF
jamie!, how you doing mate?!, havent seen you for a long time now. you on msn at all matey? wb

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
looks graet. Nobody gives a fcuk if its not an RS, be proudof what you got!

corsa c exclusiv
very nice mate, seen lots of pics from when the last ower had it before he upgraded to the williams, looks spot on, keep it that way ;)

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Very sexy indeedie! :D the mk1's have a lot going for them esp if its ur first car tax cheap, insurance cheap, repairs average all in all for me they are the best small hot hatches ever made! (think im biased, and greedy ive got 3!)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
jamie!, how you doing mate?!, havent seen you for a long time now. you on msn at all matey? wb

Bit of a small world. Popped you a pm with my addy.

Drop me an email as i dont spend too much time on the net these days.

Jamie.