ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

9th July- North Yorkshire, Whitby Run

al

ST on the way...
joshydee said:
hahahaha, its not easy holding on for your life and film a hollwood grade movie ill have you know ;)
I'd probably have concentrated more on the first task! lol :race:

al

ST on the way...
Can't be worse than his!! lol

I'll be in my own car at the next meet so maybe able to get camera out of sunroof ;)

www.renparts.co.uk
Feirny said:
Thats just given me an idea. Gonna get a clip mount for my cam, so josh can attch it to his sunroof etc.

If you attach to the sunroof it can't be one of those shitty mounts you have seen for 10 quid. Needs to be something like daves, which i belieive are around the 80 quid marker.

al

ST on the way...
joshydee said:
If you attach to the sunroof it can't be one of those sh*tty mounts you have seen for 10 quid. Needs to be something like daves, which i belieive are around the 80 quid marker.

Mine was about £80 from b-hague, same as daves.

Fierny - I do however have a mount that I made myself that holds the camera fairly steady and works quite well, if you wanna borrow that.

Rb 182
Very good pics.

DSC00075.gif

Really liking that very diffrent^^

al

ST on the way...
And a few of my faves! ;)

mini-PICT0017.jpg

mini-PICT0024.jpg

mini-PICT0027.jpg

Manback Manouvres
mini-PICT0037.jpg

mini-PICT0053.jpg

mini-PICT0058.jpg

The Mount
mini-PICT0065.jpg

Sleep Emma :sleepy:
mini-PICT0077.jpg

Sheep Lover 1! ;) (chris)
mini-PICT0075.jpg

Sheep lover 2!! (dave)
mini-PICT0083.jpg

Sheep lover 3! (josh)
mini-PICT0088.jpg

Half of the "Motley Crew" lol
mini-PICT0097.jpg

mini-PICT0103.jpg

mini-PICT0113.jpg

Bernies Garage (heartbeat)
mini-PICT0120.jpg

Aidensfield Arms
mini-PICT0118.jpg

Dave digging dirt
mini-PICT0143.jpg

Josh Relaxing
mini-PICT0144.jpg

mini-PICT0155.jpg

mini-PICT0165.jpg

mini-PICT0174.jpg

mini-PICT0175.jpg

Oooops!
mini-PICT0200.jpg

mini-PICT0210.jpg

mini-PICT0214.jpg

She smiles! :star:
mini-PICT0215.jpg

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
When are you posting your Pics andre?

Have you Watch the DVD yet?

Hope Chris & Emma got home ok they got stuck behind a Range Rover Cop Car doing 65MPH and he never over took it

al said:
Mine was about £80 from b-hague, same as daves.

Fierny - I do however have a mount that I made myself that holds the camera fairly steady and works quite well, if you wanna borrow that.

Im alright cheers though mate, ill nick one from my dads work, he has a few knocking about, im just too tight to buy the B-Hague ones. :rasp:

Aaargh pissin me off not having a car or money to get to these meets. Hopefully if I get my arse in gear the all new euro clio should be ready by september (gonna debut it at the renault world series I think).

Matt

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
some cracking pics Al and an excellent vid to boot from Dave. had a wicked time at the meet thanks for making me feel welcome guys, will definately be at the next one!!

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
It was a good meet. enjoyed the roads they were pretty cool. had quite a good turn out for once as well. did a good job al for ya first time leading.

Nice one. Glad you all took an interest in emma's little show.

she might not be at the next meet though.

Chrisg3110

al

ST on the way...
chrisg3110 said:
It was a good meet. enjoyed the roads they were pretty cool. had quite a good turn out for once as well. did a good job al for ya first time leading.

Nice one. Glad you all took an interest in emma's little show.

she might not be at the next meet though.

Chrisg3110

Lets hope the next meet will be even better!! :)