ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cumbria/northumberland/north yorkshire Cliosport meet / run out!*

Mini Cooper S
Ok so here goes.. another Epic cumbria/northumberland/north yorkshire Cliosport meet / run out! :cool:

This is the route i have come up with, idea's or objections to alter the route are welcome within reason, Any well known roads i may have missed out etc. Start and finish locations can be altered depending on who is turning up as this meet is bang on imbertween NW and NE so fellow members from either sides and all around are welcome to join!

The Route : http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&so...98&ie=UTF8&z=9

Plan is to meet up for 9.30am at carlisle airport (as its quite and good location for pics without any haslte of members of the public being in the way!), we can chat take pics etc then head off for around 10ish once everyone has arrived. Do abit of driving, stop off at Mickleton for a quick snack and chat or shat if anyone needs the bog.. Then head off again once everyone is happy and refreshed. Off we go driving again, Then stop at Banard Castle for some lunch and again the above freshen up.. once every one is happy, Off we go again to complete the run in time.. So things are'nt left too late or that everyone is shagged as this can be the case. obv we will stop off now and again for pics etc at any good locations we pass on route! just see how things go and go with the flow!

Make sure you fill up enough before hand so there is no hastle in making sure all are ok with fuel and stopping off (people start getting lost and confused lol not worth hastle) Obv make sure your tip top for the day (no going out drinking the night before as people need to be in tip top condition for driving :evil:) and get plenty of sleep :sleepy: cant afford any hospital jobs!!

Any problems or better ideas people have to inlcude into the day are more than welcome, just let me know.

Also need a list of who's defo coming along, only put your name down if you are 100% coming as we dont want any confusion.

1. Nashy
2. ...
3. ..

Cheers, hope it will be a great day weather wise and hope its a good turn out! hope the run it ok with every1, not to short or too long!

This is also on the north west meet section if your up for it put your name down and I'll put it on the north west list!

(I must admit I have shamelessly copy and pasted this from a 2010 meet :eek: sorry PSJ)

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
The map that a changed will prob be used on my route I just made it up as I was going along last time as they are all Road Rally roads;).
Need to see how the car holds up as I am doing a track day tommorow.