ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*_ R.I.P. P111URA_*

#001 172 Exclusive
i more clio off the road :dapprove: :dapprove:
lauraloolaa106.jpg

lauraloolaa108.jpg

lauraloolaa111.jpg

lauraloolaa112.jpg

lauraloolaa113.jpg

lauraloolaa115.jpg

lauraloolaa116.jpg

Ouch!

I feel for you mate, its never nice to see your pride and joy end up like that..

Atleast you walked away from it thogh..thats the main thing.

guttor mate hope your ok, reckon you could salvage a few parts from tht btw, could also be fixed, or is the chassis mangeled

edit:just had another look, no chance i thought only one side was done in :/

#001 172 Exclusive
yh i'm fine just a lil shakin......
i've never been in a car crash and that just topped it!!!!
got a bit of whiplash but who wouldnt!!
luckily my harness held me in place when i was upside down..

scary being upside aint it, i flipped my car twice and landed upside down back in january, wasent very fun :/

Have seen you around town in this - be a shame not to anymore.

Glad to hear you're ok though.

Where did it happen?

A4 Avant
Ouch. Looks like that hurt.

Must be gutting to see your car like that, as others have said, your ok which is the main thing.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Holy s**t!!! Thats 9/10 for effort!

Car looks remarkably in tact! Says alot for Reno Safety!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
i thought that was my car LOL - my plate is P111 *** lol and its an Inferno cup! very very simular :( sory to hear about this what did you do to loose it so much ? :(

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
f**k that looks nasty. Hope your ok. Gonna be cheeky and ask if you fancy selling me your steering wheel:eek:.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
nooo laura noooo,

gutted,

checky request, can i rob some bits off it before insurance have thier wicked way

you only just got it back on the rd didnt you, where is this?

VRS
:( sh*tter :(

at least your ok, who was driving? you or paul, really really not good, the car was looking mint when i saw you both at the garage the other week :(

youve only just had the coilovers fitted as well havent you?

where abouts did it happen?

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Very, very sad sight indeed :dapprove:

You have walked away .... thats the main thing!!!! :approve:

Clio Dynamique
mate, at least your still here, its metal at the end of the day, (well mostly plastic) but at least your still here.

#001 172 Exclusive
i'm just glad me and paul are ok!!!
paul was drivin and he's chipped a bone in his shoulder and cant drive!!
i've just got bad whiplash!!
i know just had the coilovers on and its was lookin really good!!
it was down a country lane on the outskirts of congleton and the was mud and cow poop off the farmers fields everywhere and as we came up to the corner the car just started slidin and smacked the hedge my side and flipped over and went onto paul's side on the roof!!
o well its a car at the end of the day it can br replaced but its a blow big time!!

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
:( feel for you mate, just recently had an accident, not as bad, just wish insurance would give me a straight answer