ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*_My New Car_*

#001 172 Exclusive
Not got very many pics of it yet but i'll go get some more soon

31109153.jpg

31109154.jpg

31109157.jpg

n001_of_1721.jpg

cleaned last night
31109220.jpg

#001 172 Exclusive
there is some things that need sortin but i've booked that it to be fixed!
i really want to start doin things with it but with it been number 1 one part of me is sayin yh do it and the other part of me is sayin leave it alone, i just really dont know!

Titanium 182
Get the standard exhaust on it and make it as mint and standard as possible will be ace.

#001 172 Exclusive
thats comin off anyway! makes the car sound nice tbh but just dont like the look of it at all!

Turbos.
Cool! Did you actively seek out the first one or was it by chance?

IMO, keep it completely stock and just update worn parts to keep it looking new! I'd forgive you for lowering it a little though...

#001 172 Exclusive
i just looked on piston heads and there it was so happy days really,
it looks alot higher as its got the wrong size tires on an all its got 45's on intead of 50's but it will all get sorted soon enough, the wheels are in very bad condition so there goin in to be re furbed soon enough so it will have new tires on then!
The bumpers been re sprayed next week as theres paint missin off it an all nothin major though just cosmetic bits and bobs

White clique
Cool! Did you actively seek out the first one or was it by chance?

IMO, keep it completely stock and just update worn parts to keep it looking new! I'd forgive you for lowering it a little though...

deffo would agree you should keep it completely standard!

M135i, 118 coupe
Alot of people liking to keep these standar you wouldnt like to see what i have done to mine, i would say it looks more exclusive.

Tom and James at JMS have seen the car and no what direction im going with it.

Yes i have the standard wheels still on but they arent silver anymore
;)

#001 172 Exclusive
Good to see it's back on the standard wheels, wasn't so keen on the ph2 ones.

i've got a set of ph2 wheels already so thats why he put the standard ones back on as i didnt need the others! it does look better and it'll look different agen when they've been re done

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
No harm in modifying it, just keep all the original parts. Can't stand the wheels on them, just don;t suit the car IMO.

Flame Red Delight
looks nice mate, get that properly clean and then just keep it mint, mind me asking what mileage no.1 is on now ?

Flame Red Delight
keep it completely standard and sort out any chips, dents, scratches get it all sprayed etc and then just enjoy it, keep it mint and standard is the way to roll with no.1

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
It's a ph1 172 limited run. They made 172 of them. They are in scarab green, BBS alloys, leather interior. No running gear changes.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Seriously has that be raised, looks proper 4x4 in second pic, nice though :)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Chris is right, it's on 195/45's. As I said the same thing. No idea what the ph1 172's come on standard.

#001 172 Exclusive
dont they come in 195 50's??
i just need get it back in mint condition then look at lowerin it!
think sumat like 35mm will look just right!
any idea's??