ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a 16v bonnet for an rt

hi i own an mark one 1.4 rt have had it lowered wacked on sum 16 inch oz supper legs that look wicked . now im after a 16 v bonnet. anyone got ne idea where i can get one from, if it will fit my rt, n roughly how much it will cost.....

I really hate people trying to make there car something its not. Eg saxos with vts badges (main offenders) it doesnt do the 16v rep any good, i mean we dont need some kid in a nova sr saying he beat a clio 16v

All IMHO of course

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea but thats a bonnet not badges, and it would give a very nice cold air feed to an RT induction kit

Skoda Fabia vRS

ive got 16v Phase 1 wheels on my car, im not trying to be a 16v, i just liked the wheels and i got them at a good price

i wouldnt put a 16V bonnet on my RT, would look silly without the wide arches......and ont graft on the front arches off a 16V either...makes the whole car look silly!

BMW 320d Sport

I tend to agree with Ad, but then again its your motor and its up to you what you do with it. Best bet for a 16v bonnet is either a scrappy or I hear that theyre actully pretty cheap brand new from Renault at the moment.

I reckon if I wanted a 16v Bonnet Bulge, Id have problems with my rounded lights - Might end up getting a normal plastic one and blending it in manually?

http://www.daz-uk.com/cliosport/daz/front-headlights-phase3.jpg

I quite like them, and I would definetly think about getting one.

Been looking at either F50 or Evo at the moment - Ill be getting a Badboy bonnet, so I thought F50 would blend in nicely with this.

Daz.

tom i think a 16v bonnet would look good on an RT, and as someone has already pointed youd get more cold air into the engine bay, by the way did you ned to roll ur arches when you fitted 16s and lowered ur car?

Depends how "cheap" cheap is

If its a good price, I will definetly be interested in the future.

Thanks,
Daz.

They retail for £60, so say £35. If you can show me one retailing cheaper, i may even drop the price "align=absmiddle>