ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A*6 F*Y Clevedon - Silver 172

LY 182
Oh and forgot to add, had a ClioSport sticker in the back and a ClioSport tax disc holder.

LY 182
I'm thinking he must have bought it off another member but doesn't use ClioSport himself.

Yes mate Eibach Sportlines.

Seen the advert for your car. :( Ah well I suppose you can take the man out of the VAG but you can't take the VAG out of the man.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Well, i've just ordered a cup spoiler and some FK konigsports so we shall see...;)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Good man, change of heart or crazy? lol

Well, if i take it for a blast i love it. Its not practical for long mway journeys however. I change my mind worse than anyone..haha! I had a few runs with a Corsa VXR and pulled past him on about 5 different runs. So its quick but to me sometimes it feels slow..

Still, coils and dechaved a bit and i think i'll like her that little bit more.

LY 182
See I found mine practical on long journeys, cruise, a bit of power but I suppose I don't know a lot different as I haven't a cruiser before. Had a similar experience with a Corsa VXR as well I suppose it's the fact that you need to really rev it to get it's full potential that makes it feel slow and the fact you've had faster cars. ;) Glad you're thinking of keeping it a little longer though. Still think we need to get a photo shoot done of our cars lol!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
See I found mine practical on long journeys, cruise, a bit of power but I suppose I don't know a lot different as I haven't a cruiser before. Had a similar experience with a Corsa VXR as well I suppose it's the fact that you need to really rev it to get it's full potential that makes it feel slow and the fact you've had faster cars. ;) Glad you're thinking of keeping it a little longer though. Still think we need to get a photo shoot done of our cars lol!

When the weathers better and she's up together we will..

nooooo dont sell it tom your car is lush!!!

Haha cheers mate. She's staying for the near future.