ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A bad day for my iDevices

iPad 2 (bought in June last year), working perfectly watching the iPlayer, now the speakers appear to work intermittenly. Likelihood of the thing being replaced? Perfect condition, it's not been dropped, has no marks etc.

Also, my 4S never seems to be able to decide which direction it is pointing in. Whenever I get out of the tube stations, it takes forever to regain reception and I have only seen the compass work in maps twice in the months I have had the damn thing. It always shows the figure of 8/magnetic interference message... is this a known issue?

Cheers.

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
Both are in warranty then by the sounds of it, just book a genius bar appointment...

M135i, 118 coupe
Took my iPhone 3s in today was replaced with a brand new one within 5 mins cause it turns on and off when it feels like it. It's about 6 months old

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I'd buy an actual compass. The one on the phone is useless.