ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A bit Concerned :S

Blk/Gold 182 FF
Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone has had an insurance renewal for the 182/172 lately??

I just had a qoute from my exsisting company for an extra 300 a year!!!!!!!!! i was like, shouldnt it be coming down? lol

No crim offences and no accidents in the last 3 years btw

Gav_r26

ClioSport Club Member
  2006 Megane R26
Had mine come on the 4th April and it had gone down £70 or so. With Elephant btw.

Blk/Gold 182 FF
must just be direct line then! They have changed the insurance group scale though i think? It says my clio is 31 or something lol

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
All the insurance groups have doubled, its now out of 50 as oposed to the 20 it was.

For instance if a car was an 8 before, itll be roughly doubled (16)

The 1*2's (Bar the Trophy) are 32 im led to believe, this should make no real difference to a quote. Its an utter disgrace.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Not sure why you are surprised. There have been countless threads like this for months.

145db Euro'd clio
shop arund. Tesco sent my renewal through for £1880 when i only paid £1500 last year

shopped around and got it for 950 with admiral and they where fine with my extensive mods

Clio RS 182
Admiral FTW!. They seem to love modified cars, by far the cheapest on my modified MINI and on the Clio 182.