ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A couple in Essex, Saturday...

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
All spots were between half 8 and 10!

Trophy on the A13 near Lakeside turnoff.

Silver 182 on the A13 near Rainam turnoff.

Silver phase 1 172 on London Road, Romford.

BMW 320d M-Sport
I went to Elite in Rainham yesterday and saw none at all.

I was there on Sat for new tyres. Seemed quite reasonable to me. Was in and out pretty quickly and the tyres were cheaper than most other places. Didn't spot any others tho sadly. There was, on the way there however, a white Gallardo spider *drool*

How comes Elite have such a bad rep then?

Dont know. I know they are highly recommended on Pistonheads hence the trip to see them.

I couldnt fault it tbh. Bacon roll and tea whist I waited.

Was funny watching the chavs drool over the alloys and there was some serious motors there as you say.

Um - my old man went to elite for some tyres (after I said not to) he said to them, please don't stick the weights on the outside of the wheels.

Them -ok we'll use stick on ones on the inside.

Him - yeah that's great, I want that.

Old boys goes to get it - weights on the outside of the wheels (the bash on type one) :rolleyes: Who on earth uses those these days ?? No one does !
And they 'lost' his centre cap key :rolleyes:

Great service !!

Whenever i've been there with various cars they have been crap. I put them on par with sh*t fit tbh. I'll never take my car there.