ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A couple of minor improvements..

Mustang, S13, AX GT
The list is slowly getting completed. Theres only a few things (including suspension for a less 4x4 like stance) left to do for me to be happy with it...

So spot the difference?

DSCF1027.jpg

DSCF0376.jpg

DSCF1036.jpg

To:
DSCF2019.jpg

DSCF2018.jpg

DSCF2020.jpg

Megane 225 F1
Do I win a prize?

LOL at pink wheels. Bet you feel manly driving around.

Last edited:
  Mustang, S13, AX GT
I can do you a gold star? The spoiler is one improvement...

it takes a real man to own a car with pink wheels ;)

CLIO 172 CUP....
yeah exhaust lifted up. sit under the bumper better.....

but would look even better with the bumper cut and lifted up so it sit nicer...had mine done the other day by longlife exhaust looks sooo much better now...

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Skoda splitter.

2 Gold stars?
gold-star-big.png
gold-star-big.png

yeah exhaust lifted up. sit under the bumper better.....

but would look even better with the bumper cut and lifted up so it sit nicer...had mine done the other day by longlife exhaust looks sooo much better now...
The exhaust hasn't been touched tbh, its just photo'd better in the later pictures. I dont want it cut into the bumper in all honesty, I'm still um'in and ah'in about changing it.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
The rear plates fine :S

Naith, its on the last but right down at the bottom as tbh it still works just fine!

Jesus, your car is constantly supplying the life of mine haha!!

How exactly does it look pikey?? Its standard minus an exhaust and a front splitter...