ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A couple of stoopid questions... sorry!

A Beautiful R32
Stupid question number one...

Windsceen wipers for a 182, what type size etc (front and rear) and from where (I vaguely remember someone saying you couldn't get them from Halfords?)

Stupid question number two...

With regards to my recent wheel refurb thread, I was cleaning my car today and when I had a look at the wheel I've kerbed, I haven't actually taken ANY chunks out of it. I've just scratched the Anthracite off... So basically I think I can get some kind of touch up and do it myself if possible. Anyone know where I could get this? Went to two car stuff shops today and neither had anything that I could use...

Thanks peeps, sorry for my muppetness... :rasp:

RenaultSport Clio 182
Hi mate, with regards to your wheels, I recently had the same problem and used some Humbrol model paint to touch it up, then a clear laquer just to seal it. Looks as new and the colour match is perfect, and only cost £2 for both the paint and laquer!

Front wipers are bosch from factory but for some unknown reason Renault dealers stock crappy plastic valeo ones. You should be able to get the bosch ones from a motor factor or halfords, just get the right size.

BMW M135i
The front wipes are both 21" afiak, well thats what i've got on mine 21S/21.
The rear wiper only comes from renault but I seem to remember that a civic rear wiper is exactly the same and about half the price from honda, can't exactly remember so may be talking b****cks.

Lots of Alfas
Halford sell the bosch ones for about £12 each I think, but there good blades. As for the rear you have to get one from renault they are £8 Ive got the part number somewhere if you need it. Halfords do sell a small wiper that will fit the back but its not a perfect fit.

tiTTy & SV650
get the wipers from eurocarparts, bosch ones about half the price of Halfords too, they stock the rear one too. no hassle