ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A dead Trophy

clio 182 black /gold
Just hope this is not a repost.
philip_robinson

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
was possibly from the meet

never made it there but heard it ended ina field after it rolled a couple times

no1 posted pics as was not sure what was happening with insurance

clio 182 black /gold
The pictures are from the Renault sport forum. The guy who hosted the pictures is a sales man from Renault in Bolton.

B

Brown.

Bit of lift off over stear me thinks lol...... high speed + brakes are not clio friendly lol......

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
yeah it was from the RS meet in North Wales, he came off right in front of me literally minutes after I told him to go in front of me because he was pushing too hard, I guess my point was proven. Both driver and passenger were thankfully fine.

^shame about the car, but if its the driver I think it was then I know what you mean. Been to a meet before and there was some crazy driving from a certain person.

C63 AMG
Yes that was at the meet KrissJ and I organised in North Wales. 10 days before we warned people that it was predicted to be heavily raining on the day, making the roads very unpredicatable and dangerous.

But people were happy to go on a rainy day so we went ahead regardless (I was tempted to sack it off, but I was looking forward to meeting everybody too much).

If you don't know the roads and ignore the prevailing weather conditions the roads in North Wales will kill you and/or your car.

I'm just glad he and his passenger survived unscathed.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Are they a member on here? Fsckin good effort that!

Dan

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Too much enthusiasm and not enough talent methinks.

At least he wasn't hurt.