ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few 182 Questions

Veilsided MR2 Rev3 Turbo

Will be getting my 182 in next few months and just had a few questions. Firstly i want both cup packs. Have people been able to get the cup packs at no extra cost? Or will they not budge on that. Secondly im considering the recaro seat option. Is it worth it? and again have people been getting them for no extra cost?
Thanks for the help

You can pretty much negotiate anything with the dealer (within reason of course). I picked up my 182 with all the extras excluding sat nav for under 12.5K which is a fair whack off what it should have cost. As for the Recaros - go for it. Seriously. Apparently 10mm lower, they look stunning and Im sure will give you less back pain! :)

<

If i were buying a 182 now id be after a Trophy without doubt

>

I agree, although depending on what "mcoppen" is used to, he may find the ride a little too harsh.

Veilsided MR2 Rev3 Turbo

Did have a r5 lowered 60mm before my clios, so used to having my spine mauled. lol. Would go for the trophy, but dont really like the colour of them. Sat in one at festival of speed though and they are nice. Have to see if theres any left when i come to get one. Thanks for your replies though.
Y0z do they really cut space down? can you slide them forward much? or is it just due to te size of them?
Cheers, Mike

VRS

recaros are nice but id swing more towards the leather/alcantara option

wasnt impressed with losing back headrests and gettin a bog standard cloth back bench and paying £550 for them to do it!!

imo recaros are perfect if you a trackday person cos you probably wont have people in the back very often and you mite even be one of those who strips out the back, me on the other hand, i often have 3/4 peeps in the car and dont do trackdays so the leather/alcantaras best for me!

maybe you could get the leather and buy some recaros? at least then you end up with headrests and leather/alcantara back seats and recaros, best of both worlds!!!

182... again!

I think the recaros look great but I dont like sitting low in the car! Got leather/alcantara and find them supportive (trackdays) and comfy (long runs). Obviously like the adjustable height too!!