ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few crappy smartphone pictures...

RB 182 (Cup Pack)
I was trying to be all arty-farty, but a complete lack of photography talent put pay to that...

IMAG0235.gif

IMAG0233.gif

IMAG0232.gif

IMAG0227.gif

IMAG0230.gif

Still, loving the Chavmobile (as it's been christened by work collegues and the parentals). I'll try and take some better pictures after a clean :)

RB 182 (Cup Pack)
They are very marmite - most people in work seem to hate them (the best comment I've heard so far is the line painting guys went straight over the top of it whilst it was parked).

The roof stripes are a little dog eared, I'm contemplating removing them but leaving the bonnet and boot ones.

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
KEEP THE STRIPES lol Rb's look awesome with stripes (Biased opinion) :p

everyone hatin' :|

not bad pics mate!

Clio V6
Am I right in saying the stripes were an optional extra but only on the RB? Seen quite a few with them on!

RB 182 (Cup Pack)
I thought they were only available on the RB. IIRC the 182 tested on Top Gear back in 2004 had them too.