ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a few days in germany... part 2 (56k)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

sorry this first picture is a bit lame to say the least, but i have some better ones!! just uploading now....

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

couldnt be arsed with a lid... didnt see a lot of point as i wasnt going to crash! ;)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

yeah it wasnt too bad, trouble getting spaces in car park at entrance though!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

nope not lowered at all... just got cup sus pack... it must just be cos i am pushing the nicole to her limit.... ;)

LOL loud at myself....

130i, 306 hdi, vrs

I was there but not in my clio , i went in mates my e46 m3 , my friend went round with u on your first lap i think ? i saw your clio quite alot over the weekend its a very nice car looked great around the track , ive got a few pics of it as well when i sort them out will email u some . mark.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

wicked! i forget what you mates name is with the LCR? say cheers to him, top bloke... send me a pm when you sort the pics, that would be cool.