ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a few days in germany.....

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

Quote: Originally posted by Adamf on 24 May 2005

Didnt you take an old Vauxhall?

that was the plan.... we got it running but my mate decided he fancied taking the line instead. the old vauxhall has now been ebayed for a tidy profit! ;)

ITR UKDC2

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 24 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Zorba_the_greek on 24 May 2005

dude i am thinking of going end of June.

never been before. i was think of going for a couple of days. whats the total cost like to do a trip like that i.e. petrol there and back, hotels (nothing special etc........

i was going to go with some friends, how long does it take to get there and is it that dangerous as people say it is i.e. loads of nuttas on a track at one time.

Did you get insurance???

I really want to go now :D
Crossing- £60-100. Petrol, depending on length of stay and number of laps. Youll get there with spare fuel on a tank from Dunkerque. Journey time is about 4 hours. Hotels anywhere from about £50-110 depending on how nice you want it.

Yes, there are nutters but the rule is if someones coming up quicker just pull over and let them through. Its not as dangerous as people say, it only gets dangerous when you think youve got it tamed and start pushing beyond your abilities

Thanks mate i will keep it in mind..........................really want to go when i get back from Vagas :)