ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few Goodwood pics...

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Had a frustrating day today...the driving standard wasn't much cop, and I kept ending up being no. 11 in the queue, when 10 is the circuit maximum so a lot of time was wasted sat watching everyone go by :(

Finally managed to hook up and run with/against Nik in his Trophy in the last session...and it was a very interesting session :D ...video to follw...

The lightweights...
100_3750.jpg

Orange rocks...
100_3754.jpg

Niks slaaaaaaaaaaaaaag...
100_3752.jpg

Jon/Em/Nik...if you've got any decent pics please bung 'em on here...

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
They're actually old Clio 16v wheels (£50 of a member on here + my painting skills). Straight on, no problem.

There's so much more rubber choice available for 15's.

Nice pics Jon...what was Em looking at up so high?

172, Tiguan
My Swedish princess coming to pick me up in my spare helicopter believe it or not!

lol.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Was an excellent day, Goodwood is a really fun circuit. :D Would have been good to get one more session, but will be back there again sometime next year no doubt.

Had a quick scan back through the video, and it seems like the camera clouded up for most of that last session :mad: Seems i'm jinxed with getting film at Goodwood. Will have a look tomorrow and see what I can use though.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Hmmmmm...maybe I should've coughed up the cash for the pics after all...looking good Nik. My video has come out nice and clear as usual (good ol' Daipac...the mount's still going strong).

Give me a day or two to pull something together.

Dream on Jon, dream on ;)

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Weather was OK...bit damp all morning and was more than a bit greasy, but the sun was out after lunch and the racing line dried out on about 75% of the lap.

Still haven't leant properly on my A032's yet though.

Renaultsport 220T
Great shots, shame I couldn't make it down to spectate.
Loving the orange wheels Mark, what tyres were you using on them?

Steve

:cool:

Mk2 172 (Silver)
I had a small obsession with a couple of cars there today :eek: here's some of the better ones (still not great, must get new camera!!)
Nik
gw261105035-vi.jpg

gw261105048-vi.jpg

beware of steep gradients!!!!!! :p
gw261105055-vi.jpg

Mark
gw261105064-vi.jpg

gw261105068-vi.jpg

gw261105089-vi.jpg

having a little play...
gw261105099-vi.jpg

and my best pic from the day:
gw261105029-vi.jpg

rest of the pics are here: clicky
if you want the full res versions of any of the pics just let me know and i'll mail them across :D
Em