ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A FEW if the little Clio's I've owned

PH1 WANTED
Well thought I'd upload a few pictures of the Clios I've owned over the years. The only one i haven't had that I want as toy is the Phase one. Started off in a little 1.2 P Reg and gradually Modified it time. Kept it for ages after I brought the 172 Cup Brand New, I just couldn't bring myself to selling it being my first car and all.
image-4.jpg

image-5.jpg

Next up was a 172 Clio Cup, this was a bit of a step up from the 1.2 that's for sure. Still in my teens I drove the nuts out of this car.
image-3.jpg

image-2.jpg

After owning these I moved on to a Pug 206 GTI 180. Yep definitely the worst move I made and hated it. So after a few years I decided to get hold of a Trophy and picked this up from Steve (Allvehicles). Brilliant example and was in great condition.
image-9.jpg

image-8.jpg

image-7.jpg

image-6.jpg

Having owned these as daily drives it was time it play with a V6. Always wanted one but knew I could use it everyday. One came up so the trophy went and just myself a run around and the V6 was my weekend car. Some shots of it but not the greatest.
image-13.jpg

image-12.jpg

image-11.jpg

image-10.jpg

It slowly became apparent running two cars was a pain with insurance tax etc not being cheap so again I moved on and let it to a bloke who said he wanted to track it. Was sad to see it go but glad I got to own one. So what was next needed to be sensible and still loving Renault I went and brought a Clio R27 in stunning Ultra Red. Having come from the V6 I wasn't disappointed. Had the Cup spoiler added, Orbisound exhaust which I think was one of the few K-Tec supplied and fitted. Remapped by them also and a set of proper Cup Magnesium Alloy wheels. Handled like it was on rails and felt quite light. Always thought this shape clio felt heavy :(
image-1.jpg

image.jpg

P1000052.jpg

The young lad who brought this from me was amazed the condition it was in the whole front covered in film so no chips and really was spotless. Would love to see it now but went up north I think so who knows where it is now. Well there the main ones and here's a few others I've had in between cars etc. never kept them log just toys and brought when I've needed a car. Love Renaultsports and probably always will.

5.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

IMG]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk143/marcholloway/8.jpg[/IMG]
image-14.jpg

image-17.jpg

image-19.jpg

image-20.jpg

Well there you a good collection of little Clios and I still want another lol...

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
very nice, great taste. how long did you keep the vee for? I have that very vee (picture) on my toolbox :)

PH1 WANTED
very nice, great taste. how long did you keep the vee for? I have that very vee (picture) on my toolbox :)

Just under ahead I think, didn't put very many miles on it sadly but had some good fun in it. It's come up for sale a few times on Pistonheads I've seen. Had front coverage as well on the bumper so should have kept well.

PH1 WANTED
excellent collection!

i really hope to own a v6 one day.

good on you buying a brand new cup in your teens! i was 12 when you bought it lol

Yeah glad I've owned one. Had to be insured under my mum back in the day as it was a little bit silly to insure at that age.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
8 Clio's
7 of which were renault sports!!
That's commitment to the brand, fair play and already said they all look fantastic and really well kept. (except maybe the alloys on the 1.2 but everyones been there haha)

PH1 WANTED
I've got a 206 gti diesel now as I do over 50 miles a day to work and back. Had to sell the last Cup as it was just to much to run plus it was such a harsh ride.

If your taking about the Vee I'm 30 now and had it about 4-5 years ago now I think.
I have been fairly loyal to Renault but had a couple of VXRs as well :)

The wheels on the 1.2 were the only 16s I could get under the arch so was little choice but they looked alright back in the day ;)

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Some stunning cars there mate.. Did you used to have an Arctic Corsa VXR? I'm sure I sold something to you on VXRonline lol.. Marc isn't it?

PH1 WANTED
Some stunning cars there mate.. Did you used to have an Arctic Corsa VXR? I'm sure I sold something to you on VXRonline lol.. Marc isn't it?

Yes Lawro that's me and we did the Silvestone Trackday a few years ago too. Think you had your diesel Astra then? I brought some splitters off you to go on the Corsa. Hope your well. You got a Renault now?

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Yes Lawro that's me and we did the Silvestone Trackday a few years ago too. Think you had your diesel Astra then? I brought some splitters off you to go on the Corsa. Hope your well. You got a Renault now?

Yeah that was it! I'm doing good, yourself? Yeah got a Titanium 182 now, fancied one for ages so glad I made the plunge.

PH1 WANTED
Yeah that was it! I'm doing good, yourself? Yeah got a Titanium 182 now, fancied one for ages so glad I made the plunge.

You can't go wrong with them really great fun to drive. I'm all good apart from driving round in a Diesel, but needs must I guess.