ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few images from silverstone at the weekend (Friday n saturday)

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
On Friday Carl (barron) my dad and i went to the free practice as Guests with bridgestone.

DSC06704.jpg

DSC06711.jpg

Carl helping himself to some free food :D

DSC06712.jpg

DSC06713.jpg

We then got to do the pit walks.

DSC06721.jpg

DSC06742.jpg

DSC06746.jpg

My dad in renault with a wheel :D

DSC06784.jpg

DSC06806.jpg

DSC06831.jpg

Carl won tickets through Renault so we went to saturday aswell, was a little less flash but still good fun.

Renault pitstop

IMG_5823.jpg

IMG_5863.jpg

Some sat acts with their free Renault gear :D

IMG_5940.jpg

IMG_5972.jpg

IMG_5978.jpg

IMG_6030.jpg

Our lense was not longing enough for decent track pictures but you get the idea.

Then unfortunetly i had no tickets for the race so had to watch it at home today :<

Thanks /Adrian

14' Leon Cupra 280
Should have knicked the steering wheel and stuck it in your trackcar! I'm sure there is a boss kit for a Clio to F1 wheel :)

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Should have knicked the steering wheel and stuck it in your trackcar! I'm sure there is a boss kit for a Clio to F1 wheel :)

Yeh yeh, the track car is alot better now. The seats and harnesses arrived, we stripped all the front down. Carl did a good job of moving some of the switches about, and we have painted the front floor back tonight. Lots of other things planned this week you will have to wait to see tho :D