ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Few Of The Turbo

Looks fantastic Tom, always been a fan of Arctic Blue...this is just made 100x better by the fact it's boosted lol

What power is it running now?

Also where abouts are you based? Guessing it's up North judging by meeting with Dan...

Shame I'm not closer, would be more than happy to get some photos with the DSLR for you (obviously in exhange for you taking me out for a spin in it lol)

RB Clio 182
Can't believe I only just spotted this, looks amazing mate :up::up:

I still say it, can't begin to imagine how fast it is with like 100bhp more than mine 😂

Thanks Steve,yea its nippy mate, its pretty addictive tbh :D

Looks fantastic Tom, always been a fan of Arctic Blue...this is just made 100x better by the fact it's boosted lol

What power is it running now?

Also where abouts are you based? Guessing it's up North judging by meeting with Dan...

Shame I'm not closer, would be more than happy to get some photos with the DSLR for you (obviously in exhange for you taking me out for a spin in it lol)

Thanks Jim, its running 285hp/256ftlb.

Im from near Doncaster about 10 mins away and I would love you to take some photos of the car with the skills that you have from what I have seen from your previous work :)

That's lovely! Part ex on an Evo FQ340 MR? x

Cheers bud, thats a great offer and I really love evo's but im happy with the Clio, its a temping one mind ;)

Thanks Jim, its running 285hp/256ftlb.

Im from near Doncaster about 10 mins away and I would love you to take some photos of the car with the skills that you have from what I have seen from your previous work :smile:
Bet that goes bloody well! Had any plays with the likes of BMW M3's, 911's, that sort of thing? Would love to know how it compares to some of these quick factory cars

If I'm ever up your way, we'll have to get something sorted Tom

RB Clio 182
Bet this is a f**king HOOT to drive!!!

It sure is Cookson :up:

Looks lovely you boyracing yoof.

Blue and gold continuing to be FTW.

Hahaha cheers McDriftin' in ma Volvo :tongueclosed:

Bet that goes bloody well! Had any plays with the likes of BMW M3's, 911's, that sort of thing? Would love to know how it compares to some of these quick factory cars

If I'm ever up your way, we'll have to get something sorted Tom

Hi Jimbob, yes ive had the odd little mess here and there, its funny more than anything, it definitely surprises a few people lets put it that way :smirk:

I'd give it a go if I saw it oot and aboot. lol

Pffft, i hope you're not standard then :tonguewink: