ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few Pics from the bwaarp forums drive out! Awesome car content!!

RS2'd Trophy
After a weekend of treating the TT to a new Helix clutch and lightened FW and a TTS flat bottom steering wheel I really needed to give it a bit of a drive out!

Well me and whiteley decided we would meet up ( even saw Dave and Gray off CS) for a drive around some derbyshire roads courtesy of Bwaarpforum.co.uk.

Loads of great cars, some awesome roads and a great bunch of people. Had a great drive even if my car was one of the slowest at around 300bhp&300ft/lbs!!!

Ill let the pics do the speaking ;)

PS there in no particular order because im crap and ive taken them from BF.

_MG_7596-vi.jpg

_MG_7580-vi.jpg

_MG_7599-vi.jpg

_MG_7613-vi.jpg

_MG_7638-vi.jpg

_MG_7641-vi.jpg

_MG_7662-vi.jpg

_MG_7680-vi.jpg

_MG_7697-vi.jpg

_MG_7702-vi.jpg

486377_10152307686555145_1285027456_n.jpg

531133_10152307684310145_569254347_n.jpg

546883_10152307674150145_1495072715_n.jpg

Whos this fat pigmy hairdresser tw@t!!
295741_10152307676195145_1592800341_n.jpg

Thanks for looking!

James

Impreza RB5 #054
I'm having strong urges for a Evo 6! There is a lovely white TME for sale local, would quite happily rid the M3 for it.

Mini JCW
Looks like Coogans DC2 and Ashy Cs EK9 if i'm not mistaken?

Awesome day out by the looks of it.

RS2'd Trophy
Thanks chaps! Even though the Vtecs have alot less power, on those tight roads balance is king and they are VERY good!

Looks like Coogans DC2 and Ashy Cs EK9 if i'm not mistaken?

Awesome day out by the looks of it.

Youd be right ;)

LY R26 #288
Is that dans red Evo? I remember him from the punto sports club. He had a 226bhp punto gt before he got that Evo.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely QS mate. Some awesome metal aswell.

The M5 and the tidyness of that FRS stood out for me.

RS2'd Trophy
Lovely QS mate. Some awesome metal aswell.

The M5 and the tidyness of that FRS stood out for me.

Cheers mate, Finally got round to fitting that flat bottom lol! Also bought a GT30 turbo and manifold for BT conversion :D

That FRS is insanely fast, hybrid turbo etc, circa 380bhp!! left me for death when it had grip lol!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Wow. Love that Frs even more! Stock look running that kind of power!!! My kind of car! Reliable?

The flat bottom wheel changes the car. I'm so jealous of a friend who has one in his Dsg V6.

S4 Avant
Properly good way to spend a Sunday that was!

I'm glad the Civics were there or I'd have had no chance!

S3 Sportback, Ninja
What forum is this? Im in lincolnshire and wouldn't mind joining a decent local forum with decent cars rather than the usual chavved up corsa's you seem to get up here.

RS2'd Trophy
Properly good way to spend a Sunday that was!

I'm glad the Civics were there or I'd have had no chance!

TBH that last road was a propper brown trouser road, AD08's, Blue haldex controller on a wet rally corse FLOL recipe for disaster!

I was well impressed with the estate!!!

RS2'd Trophy
Wow. Love that Frs even more! Stock look running that kind of power!!! My kind of car! Reliable?

The flat bottom wheel changes the car. I'm so jealous of a friend who has one in his Dsg V6.

Made it to lemans and back ok!! Great car tbh! its had so much money spent on it, AP 380mm brakes, Countless carbon parts, pole position, some crazy exhaust manifold and he is so anal he has even had the exhaust ceramic coated!!!! To much moneys!!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Looks a good meet! Really like your TT as has been said looks mean as!

S4 Avant
TBH that last road was a propper brown trouser road, AD08's, Blue haldex controller on a wet rally corse FLOL recipe for disaster!

I was well impressed with the estate!!!

The last road we went down has always been bad for that!

estate wallowed in the corners a lot, but made up for it on the straights. 300ft/lbs comes in handy!
Did you sort the wheel out?

RS2'd Trophy
The last road we went down has always been bad for that!

estate wallowed in the corners a lot, but made up for it on the straights. 300ft/lbs comes in handy!
Did you sort the wheel out?

Yeah, out came the gloss black lol!!!