ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few pics of my 4RS

baysthebest

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172/172Cup/182
I'd rather have brembos than just Renault efforts..

Look wise the brembos look great too

In the Clio 4 RS development the Brembo's didn't perform as well so they were dropped (That's what Renault said to us anyway)

is it just me or does that 197 just not seem to sit right? Wrong tyre profile?

19.12.jpg

I think that if the bonnet was smoothed, i.e. It didn't have the upwards cut out, and the front badge was smaller, I'd quite like the front profile.

Clio 200T
Thanks guys. Glad you like it.

Here some pics of todays drive. The first sunny day after about 3 weeks of fog. :cool:

image-195608-99fef340.jpg

image-195617-d5bb08f2.jpg

image-195618-4fffc8d6.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Make thee badge oe again, black the side profile 'arch' and you will be winning :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Have you had the 200 t against the 197??

any noticeable performance difference??

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I must admit it looks a fair bit better with the Renault Magnum badge hidden. Although I still think the bonnet line should've been continued round, and the front indicator moved to within the lower half of the cluster.

LY 200 EDC LUX
Looks sweet mate and I'm not biased at all ;-) I wouldent do the badge LY, it wouldent look right IMO.

Love the brake comments on here. If they're not brembos, they instantly must be rubbish etc etc lol!!

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
How do you find the dunlops in the cold mate, or do you have winter tyres?

Clio 200T
How do you find the dunlops in the cold mate, or do you have winter tyres?
I don't even like the dunlops in summer. 😅
I've got the Bridgestone Blizzak LM-32 (215/40/18) in Winter and Federal RSR (225/40/18) in Summer but I'll have to swap the federals for Michelin Pilot Super Sport in 205/40 as soon as I lower the car :down:

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I don't even like the dunlops in summer. 😅
I've got the Bridgestone Blizzak LM-32 (215/40/18) in Winter and Federal RSR (225/40/18) in Summer but I'll have to swap the federals for Michelin Pilot Super Sport in 205/40 as soon as I lower the car :down:
Nice, even in the summer you need raintyres in the uk and the michelins are a lot dearer than the dunlops in most tyre places, if they have them.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I'm afraid I don't like the styling but the colour looks absolutely immense in those pictures!

Clio 200 cup
Love the picture above with the straight bonnet. Now just paint where the little RS sits yellow and fit the mk 3 diamond. Job done. Did you take the grey plastics off to paint? If so what holds them all on?

An orange one
Is it just me, but the blue 197 looks about a million times cooler,

I know every new model takes a bit of getting used to but these have been out what, almost 2 years? I still detest them from every single angle. :(

Clio 200T
Love the picture above with the straight bonnet. Now just paint where the little RS sits yellow and fit the mk 3 diamond. Job done. Did you take the grey plastics off to paint? If so what holds them all on?
sorry for the late reply, didn't see your post. All the silver bits got wrapped without taking them off