ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few pics of my 4RS

Clio 200T
Thought I'd share them with ya...

The bolt or whatever you gonna call it is black in the meantime. looks much better than the cheap plastic silver imo (See last picture)

3.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

2.jpg

image-167360-ee1991f6.jpg

image-167361-b9fb3908.jpg

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Looks nice and I agree the 'bolt' on the door strips looks better in black.

Have you thought about painting the blade on the lower grille and also the rear diffuser to carry on the theme?

Clio 200T
I was thinking about making it all black but I'm not sure yet 'cos the spoiler kinda disappears as the grille behind it is black as well.
​Maybe next summer

Clio 200T
Great how do they compare??

The blue one isn't mine. I haven't really driven a 3 rs except the gordini of my driving instructor

But I had a 172 before the 4 RS. The only thing I actually miss a little bit is the "Go-Kart Feeling" of the 172. The 4 RS just feels much bigger.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
No Brembos? Thats a bit dissapointing. Looks really nice though.

That 197 looks bloody awful. Looks like a 1.2 thats went through Halfords backwards

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Definitely the EDC's best view:

7.jpg

LY is definitely the best colour available at the mo.

Clio 200T
Little update as there are so few 4rs on this forum :D

The front spoiler and rear diffuser will get painted black soon as well.

opinions?

dsc_0029lfj2s.jpg

dsc_0022wdjmk.jpg

dsc_0024m0j18.jpg

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
It looks as though the badge is missing mate! Prefer it standard to be honest. It's such a big area that when it's done in black it completely disappears

An orange one
Still think these need renamed to the Renault Clio 200T grand scenic.

Horrid looking car, fiesta ST alllllllll day long. *

*IMO of course :)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I think these look great tbh. Nice car. :)

Edit, although I preferred the standard front end and without the hideous sticker on the back 1/4 panel.

Clio 200T
It looks as though the badge is missing mate! Prefer it standard to be honest. It's such a big area that when it's done in black it completely disappears

Exactly what I was afraid of before I've done it. That's why it's only plasti dipped at the moment. It kinda disappears on the pictures, but it looks better IRL.
I'll probably remove the plasti dip and paint them gloss black.

Clio IV RS
Hello Nius,

nice pics:p
it looks like if you have snow tyres on the 1st pic. Am I right? if yes what brand and size? here in France i just cannot find winter tyres matching with these wheels.

Gruess

Philippe

Clio 200T
Hi m8

yes, these are Bridgestone Blizzak LM-32 in 215 - 40 - R18. 205 don't exist in this dimension

Clio 200T
All the Fisher-Price Silver is now black gloss! Diffuser and spoiler kinda get lost in the pictures but imo it looks way better than before.

some crappy pictures as we didn't see the sun for over 2 weeks now

19.12.jpg

19.12.jpg

19.12.jpg

19.12.jpg

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Nice.

I'm not usually a fan of randomly changing s**t for the sake of changing it then proclaiming it 'looks so much better than standard'.

But that really does look so much better than standard.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
So so much better than that utter tacky ugly looking silver s**t! Why throw in silver bits? Worse than Audi! Looks so garish.

Transforms the car, side profile is best but the car still looks too "weak" for me. Needs beefed up properly.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Black diamonds look ridiculous though, has someone stolen the front badge?

Clio 200T
Black diamonds look ridiculous though, has someone stolen the front badge?

Yes, some Renault Truck driver thought it was his. :clown:

Rear Badge will remain black.
But I'm not sure about the front one. It's plastidipped because I actually just wanted to see how it looks. Could remove it anytime, but I'm not a fan of the Big shiny chrome one either.

Good idea with the LJ marshall. Didn't think of that before. Might be worth a try