ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few questions.

clio 182
A few questions.
I got my 182 today and want to start doing some cheap mods, so I was thinking...
Skoda splitter, 3/4 plate, silver bulbs (any got a link or know which ones to get?).
Just wondering what else really? Any other cheap mods to consider?
Also a random question, how do u reset the trip computer lol. I didn't get a owners book.

All the comp resets are selected with the button on the end of the wiper stalk and reset with the black stalk like button in the clocks bit of the dash.

No help on mods. Standard is how I roll.

Mk1 Focus RS
if youve got a FF 182 then i think the skoda splitter is a must.

as for bulbs i have silvervisions, very popular modification on the clio.

as for 3/4 plate i really like them but i can't be bothered with the chance of being stopped for illegal plates, bit strict round my neck of the woods!

as for cheap mods, there isnt that many for the clio, some people carbon wrap the black strip on the rear bumper, fog surrounds, dash strips etc, this can be a cheap mod that changes the look of the car a bit.

PB Clio 172
I would go for a LED change on all the lights you can, numberplate, sidelight etc. cheap mod looks cool!