ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few 'ring pics

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
None taken by me! Just previews off a few sites.

Bit of a last minute trip with Guessy99 (Sp) stayed in the Linderpark for the 5th time, defiantly my favorate hotel in all the years I've been going, tried various other places but always comeback to Linderpark. Facilities are good, close to the track and prices are reasonable.

Was going to take the Ferarri but I broke the exhaust bracket on its gone to Stratstone to be fixed. The c63 was a complete brut! It was a bit of a handful on the 'ring and we almost ended up jumping into a barrier at 100mph at pflanzgarten due to a complete prat in a rent a race car golf! I don't think I could get under 9 minutes in it on the stock road tyres and my current rwd abilities, the rear end was comical! It also drank ALOT of juice, somewhere between £550-£600 in four days and only 4 laps, eaten a lot of rear tyre on the ring too but well worth it. Got a thumbs up off a clio driver for going sideways at t13.

Had a great weekend again and can't wait to return in the fez.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414529196.178987.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414529204.863208.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414529216.162132.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414529224.377243.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414529232.422641.jpg
a24cab5d3669449bdf0bdf54eecd9ebd.jpg
09e0534c9d63ff78d82daec14de06a4a.jpg

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Awesome! At least it looked dry?!

I've just had my secondary cats removed... I'd recommend it

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Awesome! At least it looked dry?!

I've just had my secondary cats removed... I'd recommend it
Yes it was a dry track. If it would of been wet I'd probably have more tyres and brakes left!

They sound epic with the cats removed but I need to use this everyday. It's also developed an annoying rattle on start up (sounds like the starter sticking)

I think I've bent another wheel after the incident with the golf too. Ffs lol.

Last edited:

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Bloody awesome place. Like seriously. Silly jealous of the choice of cars you had to take.

And that Prius is nothing, all sorts go on, was a type 2 bay window on when I went.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Yes it was a dry track. If it would of been wet I'd probably have more tyres and brakes left!

They sound epic with the cats removed but I need to use this everyday. It's also developed an annoying rattle on start up (sounds like the starter sticking)

I think I've bent another wheel after the incident with the golf too. Ffs lol.

With just the secondary cats removed it sounds pretty much stock just a little throatier low revs but snarls and pops more higher up. No real noticeable change inside the cabin at low speeds.

Wonder which would actually be more costlier to run and hammer round the ring a few times, prob not that much in it in terms of fuel, tyre and brake wear etc

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
All that spooning we did and you can't even get my username right.

I also can't remember when I last laughed so hard after Ben explained the logistics of him taking a shower in his en suite.....

FAF1EC00-6B6F-4B6B-BD43-16D74E5C7238_zpsa35fdzlj.gif

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
FLOL that shower can't be real!

Wanna go back so badly!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
That looks like a great trip and wow at the fuel price for the trip lol.

Who was your friend.???

00000000-0000-0000-0000-0000000000AE_zpsbobeuuhb.jpg