ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few RS clios Spotted in Aberdeen incl Ali.....

Spotted Ali in his v6 twice today. :)

Once on college street beside arches about 3 ish i think(you was behind the car that was behind me, and was all the way to traffic lights by the bridge at the train station beside the Bt building. (The traffic lights that go up bridge street and under the denburn and to the trinity centre car park)

And then spotted you again later on tonight on Union Street, i saw you a bit late though and i think you spotted me :rasp: but it was too late to signal or acknowledge you :S

And i also spyed 2 172 FF's in Silver :) tonight as well.

Dunno if there member on here though.

One was a 51 plate and the other an 02 i think :S

And one of them had an exhaust by the sounds of it and one or maybe the same car had blue sidelights.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
A hoi hoi! Yep seen you both times! Second time the car was nice and clean! Boy chapped on my window at the holburn st junction and goes "Sell me your car!" brillaint!

A hoi hoi! Yep seen you both times! Second time the car was nice and clean! Boy chapped on my window at the holburn st junction and goes "Sell me your car!" brillaint!

Your car was looking rather clean. :)

Did you take the boy on ?

Or ignore him ?

You able to wash the vee at the flat ?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Your car was looking rather clean. :)

Did you take the boy on ?

Or ignore him ?

You able to wash the vee at the flat ?

Aye, he was sound enough! No a chav or anything!

Yep, got a tap outside which is a boost!!!