ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few shots of my 172 and my mates 182...

PB Clio 172
I love your engine bay! Guess you sprayed that yourself? and i love the fact you have standard wheels on it ! lovely ! Not a fan of the grill though soz

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks for the comments :D
The grey grille is purely to be different and stand out :rasp: I did indeed spray the engine cover but i need do it again...
As for lowering its still sat on standard springs but it will have some eibach sportlines fitted this week some time.

PB Clio 172
just looked again at the tints! If a traffic cop sees the drivers door/passenger door window you are going to get raped ! :nono: This was banned years ago !

PB Clio 172
well only time will tell. Also did he do them himself? just the police can sue the company for putting them on the windows now !

PB Clio 172
yeah app so, i got a quote with my old car and the company said they have to be so careful now. App this all started years ago when someone got killed on a crossing and they blamed the tints! Just for him to be careful really if he knocked someone over the police can blame this! Also if he fails the light test they will make him rip them off infront of the police. I have seen it done before !