ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few snaps from Lima, Peru....

Currently sat bored in the hotel waiting to be picked up to head out to dinner....thought I'd share a few snaps from today.

These are literally quick snaps, the guy looking after me here kindly drove me to a few spots before dropping me off at the hotel.

DSC0024.jpg

DSC0022.jpg

DSC0042.jpg

DSC0048.jpg

These guys would jump off the cliffs into the sea, no idea why lol!

DSC0074.jpg

DSC0086.jpg

Hopefully I'll do a bus tour of the city tomorrow evening, so might get some better snaps then :)

Still getting used to the time difference too. I should be in bed now, but instead I'm getting ready for dinner :(

Clio 182 Trophy
I stayed in Lima a few days before jetting off to do the Inca Trail. The city was fantastic, I loved every second of it.

You have to get a taxi ride in the city, it's an experience you'll never forget.

Last edited:
  Clio 182 Trophy
Oh, and I recommend eating a dish called 'Lomo Saltado'. It's a Peruvian stir fry, you can have it with beef, Alpaca or guinea pig of all things!

Amazing!