ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a few tomtom 510 questions please

Audi S3 225
Hey got one of these badboys yesterday was looking at the 710 and 910 but I don’t do any travelling around Europe so didn’t need one so opted for the 510, so far I’m pretty happy with it. One thing though it cant find my home address for some reason, I’m having to set my address as my neighbours down the road.

Are there any updated maps or anything available so to detect my house, my house is pretty new and was built about 3 years ago.

Also what else can I do with the tomtom any fun features or downloads??

Thanks

Allan

Citroen DS3 DSport
It can take 4 or 5 years before the map information is updated with new roads etc. Not much you can really do about it other than wait for TomTom to offer you updated maps, more often than not there will be a charge for these.

You can add your real location as the 'Home' favourite by assigning it by location rather than using the address.

Audi S3 225
i stupidly got mine from halfrauds and cost me 350 quid, not too bothered tho as its a nice piece of kit. everywhere else selling them for around 310. Oh well..

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30
I love my 910 :)

Text to Speech rocks, reading out street names, txt messages etc.

Nice bit of kit the x10 series.