ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Flock of Clios

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
and I ran, I ran so far away........you know rather than having to face sorting through this load of scrap :)

its all got a bit silly, I've basically gone and bought a tatty replica of the pair of clios I already had! another mk1 track car and another FF 182 runabout!rofl!!

DSC_4177_zpsc8f899e5.jpg

DSC_4178_zps04e1ac42.jpg

DSC_4179_zpsb5081edd.jpg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
to be honest my head is so full of plans and ideas I have not a clue what to do at the mo.

long term plan is probably to bin the black 182 for parts, strip the RB back to standard trim, sell the bits and then sell it as a whole car.

meanwhile I'll make one track car from all the mk1 bits, probably in the F4R shell and then put the turbo back to standard interior/mild fast road suspension and use it daily :)

or perhaps i'll change my mind several times over coming months and anything could happen!!looool!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Why? What you doing with all those!? Fancy offloading one to me for ~1k. I miss mine :(

the black one may be MOT'd, standardised/repaired and sold but unsure as yet, if your genuinely interested Lukey boy we'll have a chat ;)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
The one with orange wing mirrors looks soooo much better than the turbo - side strips!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Misguided and wrong as usual daz,but nice try ;)

Dave,I may send you step by step pics of the turbos metamorphosis :)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
coops cant believe you still have the turbo!!

id sort the BG an sell the RB. but im biased being new to BG ownership myself

why would I ever sell up the turbo ;) and tbh I can take or leave BG, does nothing for me really but financially it'd make more sense!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Misguided and wrong as usual daz,but nice try ;)

Dave,I may send you step by step pics of the turbos metamorphosis :)

Pfft - the only thing the turbo has over it is the roof skin. I've told you before I'm gonna find out where you live and sneak up one day and put black masking tape on the sides.... :)

Disastra Coupe
That's just selfish lol. Took my mate's Valver for a spin last night, first time i've driven one. I was a fan tbh.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Hah! I'm sure I counted two and 3/4 last time I popped up?

Disastra Coupe
mate being? not too many valvers left in Mansfield and I know of most ;)

Craig... You might not know of him tbf as he's mainly a Vauxhall lad. He's also got an old Chevette and a red top Nova on ITB's. The Nova is a real thing of beauty:

8004486607_63df5d7fa4_c.jpg

craigsnova by chippen172, on Flickr

But i introduced him to Danny the other week, you might get to meet him at some point! He loves the Clio!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
nah your right, don't know him but swear seen a post with the nova and the chevette in on c16v forum? or is it on here?

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
swear it must of been same bloke, nova looked identical and there was single snap of the chevette on the back of a tow truck (personal one, not AA or out)

Disastra Coupe
swear it must of been same bloke, nova looked identical and there was single snap of the chevette on the back of a tow truck (personal one, not AA or out)

Quite possible, at the time of getting the Chevette he did have access to a tow truck.

Poor photo but this is it:

72826_10151186866266345_1227687901_n.jpg