ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A little bit of R.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
gti_R.jpg

Static.

182 Trophy
f**king hella flush, what tosser made that name up? looks like a joke car
all these euro/scene weirdo's seem to do is 'crazy' mods to stand out instead of tried and tested mods which just look good

I'm not just saying it because I'm a hater, I love the flush/stance/low scene etc, but that just looks shat.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
It's from Japan, they don't have the R in the US so are wanking themselves silly over this.

I like it. But it doesn't have turinis so i realise that does not compute with you xx

/generic hate response.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Jay that look's toss can't believe its got a WFSU sticker on it aswell...

Storm Grey 200
all these euro/scene weirdo's seem to do is 'crazy' mods to stand out instead of tried and tested mods which just look good

Agree'd, but if no one sticks their neck out once in a while. No one gets anywhere...

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

Hellaflush is american slang for something being "really", e.g. That car is really flush.

As for the fella who invented "HellaFlush" he owns a successful shop in San Francsico called Fatlace he makes lots and lots of $ from. He sells clothes, car accessories and performance mods and it all started from a love for Drifting.

People class me as a "euro/scene" kid but i dont do crazy mods to stand out, most who do try to get a "outside the box" look are simply testing out what might look good but also might look s**te, more of the latter happens though. Also id like to say that golfs simply so ugly because its an R not because of the wheels, lights and rack.

Mini Cooper S
I wouldn't call it ugly, only thing I'd change would be the wheels. I don't think they're the best design, perhaps they'd look better black.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
5 door.

I do wonder sometimes.

Surely if you really really needed a 5 door you wouldn't buy a golf R.

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
Looked at this a few times now and it gets pisher every time I see it. Fair enough i'm not in the "VW Scene", but even some of those who are must have alteast some taste and can see how sh*t it is? Or have they all become partially sighted after ripping the bunnett aff it looking at "scene" cars. How can anyone think that adding a roof rack to a 5 door car is a good look, if this is a case my 70 year old neighbour and his Volvo are the s**t!