ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A new 200 owner ;D

Meg 300Cup
Finally gave up trying to decide what car to choose and went with the one that puts the biggest smile on my face to look at and drive... A silver Clio 200 cup packed (not sure what the colour is actually called)

It's beautiful and great to drive even in packed London roads covered in pot holes lol

30k on the clock, everything looks mint bar one alloy, pick it up next Saturday and i'll get some more pics when it's home safe lol

Will be sad to see the 182 go but this is a much more modern car that feels completely different to drive in a good and bad way tbf

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359829155383.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359829155383.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 95
  Meg 300Cup
Yea no recaros did kinda suck but none within my price range unfortunately, could always add them in when I have more funds lol

GTD, Lupo
Looks good, the colour is called Murcury. The colour was dropped from the range and its one of the rarer ones, about 5% of Clios came in Murcury.

Any plans?

Meg 300Cup
Looks good, the colour is called Murcury. The colour was dropped from the range and its one of the rarer ones, about 5% of Clios came in Murcury.

Any plans?

Cheers for the info mate :)

Tbh I had plans for my 182 and they never really got going as I felt like a thug attacking a minter so that will probably happen again lol

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Lovely colour, not a fan of those wheels though personally. Very nice all the same, enjoy!