ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Nice Delivery

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

Is this better than silkolene? As that stuff has made my car run 100% better, starts first time every time, engin runs smooth as soon as I turn the key. Worth the money.

Skoda Fabia vRS

i told you it was good greeper didnt i, Silkolene is the dogs b****cks, i just thought id try the Elf as its the log book oil for my car, and i got a good deal on it

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

If its as good I may want some. Will need some more oil after Christmas for the 6000 mile change.

Skoda Fabia vRS

would you like me to get you a price on a suitable grade ?........which would you like ?

0W-40...........5W-40...........5W-50

mk2 172

lmao, lofty was right about your oil fetish brun, bet your engines well lubed up, least youve got enough to last you a couple of months:D

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

Thanks BRUN:

5W-40 IS fully synthetic is what I used from the Silkolene range. But only if it is as good as Silkolene.

Skoda Fabia vRS

well i wouldnt know yet mate, ive not ran on the Elf yet, ill let you know but i doubt its as good as the Silkolene

Skoda Fabia vRS

well, heres the deal mate, i did a change today, but also used Wynns Engine Flush too, but not for very long, just a 5 minutes or so run with it in

oil came out fairly dark, so in went the Elf with new filter, drove it around, it felt good, was happy, not sure if it was due to the flush though or the Elf oil

thing is ive now added some Wynns Oil Super Charge, which is a concentrated additive, so ill have to see how it goes with that, but ive got a feelin i should have just left the Elf in on its own, in which case if im not happy with it ill probably change it again in a few weeks to just the Elf oil