ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A "Perfect" Experience?

FF Artic 182
Red dead redemption
Portal 2
Conker Live and reloaded (original xbox)
Metro 2032
Fable 1
Fallout 3 & N.V
wipeout (ps1)
Pandemonium (ps1)
crash bandicoot (ps1)

love all those games happily replay any of them too

Arctic 182
Haven't read the whole thread, has Pokemon (Red/Blue/Silver/Gold) been mentioned yet?! Played these games so much lol.

A few for me have been mentioned already; Skyrim, Mario 64, Tony Hawks (3 for me).

Clio 197 F1
Final Fantasy 7 for me was by far the best game I've ever played.
Call Of Duty MW and WaW also rank as 10's IMO, the COD4 Scene was huge for years and is still going strong. I've lost count of how many hundreds of hours I've played MW.

Lotus Exige, 182
Baldur's Gate 2 (the enhanced edition has just appeared on the ipad!!)
Tie Fighter
Portal 1 (I haven't played 2)
Fallout 3

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
The 2 games I probably blew the most game time on would be CoD: Black Ops (the only CoD I play) and WoW.

Neither are 10/10 in terms of how good they are, more 10/10 on getting my money's worth.

My favourite ever game would be Goldeneye 64 (4 player split screen), and Vice City.

I really struggle to put a lot of time into new games. I have Bioshock Infinite, Skyrim and GTA V, for instance, but just never play them. It's silly, really.

Oh, and LOL at Jordi contributing in here. He's almost as retarded in here as he is in Football Chat.