ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Public Apology

I am sorry to everybody who has waited for trax tickets. I have dispatched these as soon as they arrived with me.

If anyone has any complaints please let me know and i will address them as quickly as possible.

The delay was caused because the Cliosport tickets were sent to the wrong club and thus took longer to reach me.

I will be there on the day and i am willing to answer any questions you have, i am posting this as people seem to think i am either up to something or i dont know what.

My phone number is 07766 007269 if you wish to speak to me rather than pm. email or wait.

Clare

No need to apologise, you kept us all upto date with what was going on, mine arrived this morning as seeing as I dont need them till sunday Id say that was plenty of time.

Just ignore the impatient idiots who feel the need to ask the same stupid question every day.

I dont want anyone slapped, but i appriciate the sentiment.

I just want people to know i am not running away with the money there was a genuine reason for delay and i am doing my best.

Hence the apology to everyone involved

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

Got mine this morning, Thx for sorting them out.

Steve.

[Edited by steve a on 31 August 2004 at 6:53pm]

Valver

Clare, no need for apologies. Got mine today and Im sure most others have. Thanx for all the hard work youve put into sorting them out again :D

No need to apologise hun. All your works been appreciated, hence my thankyou post earlier! :)

cheers and see u sunday :)

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

No need to apologise hun!!

received mine first thing this morning!!

cheers!!

Has

BMW 320d Sport

Got them this morning mate, good work! I know you want to apologise to people cos youre a nice person like that. But I wouldnt! :devilish: Anyone whos got any complaints can swivel as far as Im concerned LOL

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500

like everyone else has said theres no need to apologise. We fully understand the problems you had with the tickets. Anyway they are sorted now, lets look forward to a great day at Trax.

Quote: Originally posted by GTI Girl on 31 August 2004

Unfortunatley some people do not realise the problems that have happened and seem to dibelive what i have said, so this post is for them.
id like to see them try and do a better job!

ignore them clare!

As far as im concerned you have no need to appologise!!

You did the best you could ina bad suituation, i got my tickets this morning, thank you for the prompt delivery.

i have ignored most and almost all of it but somethings you just cant, and to be honest im not even looking forward to trax now, thanks to all of this.

But never mind, at least the members will have a good day out thats all that matters at the end of the day.

Quote: Originally posted by GTI Girl on 31 August 2004

i have ignored most and almost all of it but somethings you just cant, and to be honest im not even looking forward to trax now, thanks to all of this.

But never mind, at least the members will have a good day out thats all that matters at the end of the day.
dont let it get u down! we are all friends, well make sure u have a good time! (as soon as i find out who u are, never seen ya before lol)

Dan.

Elise/VX220/R26

well I got my tickets this morning, no probs at all, last year they arrived on the Thursday before trax so was sh*tting it a bit, but this year organisation seems pretty slick no need for apologies GTI girl!

Trax weere late sending tickets out anyway, three times they told me theyd been sent when they hadnt so our members only just got theres as well.

Lee

BMW M2C

Im not impressed Clare, what are you doing appologising to this ungreatful bunch. ;) They arent worth it and you have no reason to.

As always youve done a great job Clare and provided people get there on time this year (I remember the offenders last year:mad:) well all have another quality day.

don't

I didnt get my ticket this morning???
wheres my f*cking ticket eh??

ohsh!t, i forgot 2 order 1 :-(

Sure no1 has a decent reason 2 complain, uve kept every1 up 2 date and done ur best and have sorted out other ppls mistakes

ppl should be saying weldone rather than moaning

so welldone

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

As everyone else has said above.

I believe there is no need to apologise.

Youve kept us informed of delays.
At no point have you been selfish in not sharing info about the delays.

Its only thanks to your organisation that we are attending Trax as part of a well organised club anyway.

I can think of a few people that need to apologise about demanding to know where their tickets are tho!! :mad:

At the end of the day Clare, its an unpaid job you do ON TOP of your normal life, so well done for sticking with it. :D

where did my posts all go ? :cry: 1st one was sensible so once again ill say no need to apologise you kept everyone informed and did everything in your power to rectify any problems, ignore the whinging gits :D

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Quote: Originally posted by night.icon on 01 September 2004
CocoPops u have every need to apologise !!! :p

Nearly had a heart attack when I saw that comment....

(Im on dialup at the mo and the smilie didnt appear!)