ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A question for those of you with RStuner!

RS Clio 172 mk2
Hey all, i have a feeling my car is running too lean after its been warmed up. I can feel it when i drive through the revs too, kind of like its holding back a little every now and then. Whats other peoples fuel trim learning on when they connect to the live data grid?? mine got a fuel trim learning offset of 128 but the fuel trim learning flucuates from 103-106. Does this mean its running too lean and it should be up by around 128??

ClioSport 172 Cup
I always thought the same mate when i installed 2A07. It seems to feel funny sometimes in the higher rpms, like 5k onwards. Its off and on tho, i often wonder whether its just the gay fly by throttle.

RS RIP
I always thought the same mate when i installed 2A07. It seems to feel funny sometimes in the higher rpms, like 5k onwards. Its off and on tho, i often wonder whether its just the gay fly by throttle.

also air density me thinks, when you say on + off

So when cold it runs better , right ?