ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Ruined Z3.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
"Too Low"

"Can't drive that"

"Ruined"

"Looks Broken"

"Bet it drives like s**t"

[video=vimeo;94864037]https://vimeo.com/94864037[/video]
https://vimeo.com/94864037

You have your hobbies, we have ours. These damn lowered vehicles.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
3/10. Not scene enough.

Sorry.

What a waste of tyres.

Sorry.

I just don't understand it....

Sorry.

Christ that sounds awesome.

Nice editing M9.

Sorry.

It is pretty hard to ruin a Z3. Truly awful cars.

Sorry.

I guess the difference is I don't go sticking my hobbies in other peoples faces all the time to cause a bit of a stir.

Sorry.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I never really get why people take the number plate off the front and stick it in the windscreen. That just looks worse than where the plate was originally.

I don't mind slammed/scene stuff. The car in question though, looks a bit of a shed.

Anyway. Carry on...

13976384088_5df95ba8f0_z.jpg

An orange one
It sounds brilliant!

It is just too low though IMO, yes he's caning it down a bumpy road but it looks unstable, as if one hidden bump, camber or pothole is ready to spit him off into a very painful crash.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
It sounds brilliant!

It is just too low though IMO, yes he's caning it down a bumpy road but it looks unstable, as if one hidden bump, camber or pothole is ready to spit him off into a very painful crash.
Nah, I'd put money on him being a suspension expert and it is probably set up better than BMW ever could of...

Not.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
So when you lowering your car Jason_E?

I have m9.

It sounds brilliant!

Hasn't in the past 3 or 4 years. But I'll tell him to keep an eye out.

Nah, I'd put money on him being a suspension expert and it is probably set up better than BMW ever could of...

Not.

You do get rather upset with lowered cars. It's highly amusing! Remember that time i lowered my car? Also remember that time I posted about 200 threads in the past 2 years with pictures of this car at various stages? Yeah. Those were the times.

BTW, its got suspension.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
What sort of reaction does it get on other forums?

Edition usually say nice things I think. Apparently the Z-Roadster forum was very hateful to start, but as more and more people see the "Potential" of the car, they are starting to warm to the idea.

Tumblr loves it. Car blogs in general do. It had a PBMW Feature a couple of years back.

It's a Z3, it was never a good enough car to "Ruin". It seems to get a very positive reaction from 95% of places. I just enjoy seeing the comments here tbh.

Z4
I like it! Wouldn't want to own it, but there's no denying it does look cool.

Must be a mission getting in and out? My Z4 is a basturd getting out over the M sport seat bolsters!

I assume it was new tyre time anyway? Can't imagine that rubber is cheap, and if he really is daft enough to burnout good tyres, surely money would be better spent on a front bumper respray and new wing mirror..

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I like it! Wouldn't want to own it, but there's no denying it does look cool.

Must be a mission getting in and out? My Z4 is a basturd getting out over the M sport seat bolsters!

I assume it was new tyre time anyway? Can't imagine that rubber is cheap, and if he really is daft enough to burnout good tyres, surely money would be better spent on a front bumper respray and new wing mirror..

Uh, I think he just doesn't mind wasting rubber tbh. Although these are fairly old tyres. This is increasingly a more weekend car these days anyway.

Fun over Finances, and all that.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I have m9.

Hasn't in the past 3 or 4 years. But I'll tell him to keep an eye out.

You do get rather upset with lowered cars. It's highly amusing! Remember that time i lowered my car? Also remember that time I posted about 200 threads in the past 2 years with pictures of this car at various stages? Yeah. Those were the times.

BTW, its got suspension.
I had a lowered car. Looked good, but was utterly pointless when I needed to go anywhere. The older you get, you realise that an OEM useable car is the best way, rather than putting crap wheels on and scraping down the road everywhere.

I'd also put money on apart from a few spotty nerds on car forums creaming their pants over it, he'll look like a tw*t on the road. It is just attention seeking to the extreme, which is why it doesn't suprise me he is your mate.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I've always liked this, but it does look like it needs a little TLC. How do they drive in general? They're getting a bit retro cool now..

Must admit, the thread's a little try hard. Could have just posted it up.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I had a lowered car. Looked good, but was utterly pointless when I needed to go anywhere. The older you get, you realise that an OEM useable car is the best way, rather than putting crap wheels on and scraping down the road everywhere.

I'd also put money on apart from a few spotty nerds on car forums creaming their pants over it, he'll look like a tw*t on the road. It is just attention seeking to the extreme, which is why it doesn't suprise me he is your mate.

Christ on a bike, stop crying about it.

I've always liked this, but it does look like it needs a little TLC. How do they drive in general? They're getting a bit retro cool now..

Must admit, the thread's a little try hard. Could have just posted it up.

It's not a show car. And the general opinion is that they are shite. They were built in America, for the American market. Having said that, they are based on an E36 compact chassis and have LSD's. So I'm sure there is potential there.

And as for the second part... this is CS, I have to have SOME fun Rob. Otherwise it's just not worth me posting it up at all.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
If you thinking I actually give a sh*t gives you some sort of gratification, then crack on.

On a serious note, i'm assuming top down driving makes it easier to abuse innocent pedestrians?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
If you thinking I actually give a sh*t gives you some sort of gratification, then crack on.

On a serious note, i'm assuming top down driving makes it easier to abuse innocent pedestrians?

Forum EXPERT RDH on the case.

10359078_712109768832142_4082298968519415852_o.jpg

Always vigilant. ALWAYS right. CANT WAIT for his Fiesta.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I like it but I think a car like that has to be pretty mint to pull it off properly.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I think it once had a load of stuff painted, including the wheels. But that was a couple of years ago now. It's actually used, and driven.