ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Saturday drive..

Ibiza SC
So last Saturday I went to rich's house to get a new set of headlights and a clean rear plate fitted. We then gave the cars a wipe down and went to go meet a friend from work who had just picked up his new bike, and went for a drive around the far western side of Leeds.

Ended up stopping off at a lay-by next to the end of Leeds-Bradford Airport runway, and got some pics taken with my friends camera. Enjoy:

steve2m.jpg
steve2m.jpg

steve3q.jpg

steve4.jpg

steve5o.jpg

steve6.jpg

steve7.jpg

steve8.jpg

steve9.jpg

steve10.jpg

steve11.jpg

steve12.jpg

steve13.jpg

steve15.jpg

steveb.jpg

Many thanks to Carl for the pics!

steve2m.jpg

B

bigrich690

amazing pics steve those pics turned out great.

oh and LOL to the 2 cup bit ;)

Yamaha Fazer 600
Yeah some of them i wasent too happy with... but in general i think they turned out ok... some of them went a tad too blue... and others a tad too green...

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Taigo
Looks good guys! We'll have to arrange something when I get my RS Clio next year, imagine how good that would look with a Trophy thrown in too. ;)

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Taigo
I think she likes them but it's my money, my car so I'll buy what I want. It's not like she has to drive it or anything.

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Taigo
Yeah but I have to wait until next year to get my share save monies and the Smart doesn't go back until March anyway.

B

bigrich690

Should've come got me, like 5 mins from my houseee

we was at mine sorting stuff out at first anyway before heading to the airport anyway but will holla next time we have some taken, you coming to the nandos meet tomorrow?