ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A slipery lap of Brands Indy

Clio
nice, you look to be stabbing at the wheel an awful lot instead of holding it in one position, i presume that was because it kept switching from understeer and oversteer lol

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
nice, you look to be stabbing at the wheel an awful lot instead of holding it in one position, i presume that was because it kept switching from understeer and oversteer lol

I was trying to get the back moving about for fun as you can't really drive hard when the surface isn't consistent from lap to lap. When it went on me I trail-braked a bit too deeply trying to do just that.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Brands is an awesome track! Well suited to the clio.

Quite a few of us had moments that day... ;)

Try Cadwell, Donny and Silverstone...Then see if you like brands!

Always had bad results at brands! Blown engine and non finish, an 8th and and 18th. SHi teeee

Clio

I was trying to get the back moving about for fun as you can't really drive hard when the surface isn't consistent from lap to lap. When it went on me I trail-braked a bit too deeply trying to do just that.

lol, surtees is well slippy in the wet, bad enough in the dry!!

Leon Cupra R 225
Try Cadwell, Donny and Silverstone...Then see if you like brands!

Always had bad results at brands! Blown engine and non finish, an 8th and and 18th. SHi teeee

Yeah, yeah, yeah, and that was the track's fault was it?

:rasp:

lol exactly! Brands is ALOT of fun and puts a bigger smile on your face than most! I like them all, though Silverstone is boring!!! :boring:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yeah, yeah, yeah, and that was the track's fault was it?

:rasp:

lol exactly! Brands is ALOT of fun and puts a bigger smile on your face than most! I like them all, though Silverstone is boring!!! :boring:

Dreamer, Silverstone is amazing in a kart!! Good in a car...although i've only done it in the old 1.2

Mark - Defo the tracks fault! it's cursed!!