ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A small polish

I used:
1. Halfords wash and wax
2. megs claybar
3. AG Super resin polish(for the 1st time!)
4. Megs NXT Tech wax

heres the results

STA70170.jpg

STA70243.jpg

STA70240.jpg

STA70236.jpg

STA70241.jpg

MKIII 138
been on megane sport twiddlin mi thumbs wating for the new delivery lol

anyways its nice to be missed by someone ! cheers, im back on here now as its more interesting than meganesport

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
meggerman said:
been on megane sport twiddlin mi thumbs wating for the new delivery lol

anyways its nice to be missed by someone ! cheers, im back on here now as its more interesting than meganesport

More interesting or more 172/182 V ????? followed by lots of bullshit and arguments , lol ??

MKIII 138
well dint wanna be rude lol thats one of the reasons i dont post much in truth i try to have an opinion and i get flamed, i know im a stat monkey and it annoys people.. still theres always loads of new posts and i honestly think there are some decent people on here, soon as i post a pic/vid of the meg people are gonna say its s**t so why bother just seems a bit more grown up on other forums but now and then i want some amusement and this place always delivers that, shame though i have 4500 posts and been around for near 3yrs

anyways car looks shiny !

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
You can post your pics for me mate . Megs look good to me :) The 172/182 V ???? threads always amuse me . But like ya say , some decent people on here to have a banter with and most of its tongue in cheek anyway ;)

MKIII 138
Peperami said:
Shiny shiny! Keep the damage, it looks hardcore!

i agree, put a black cross of tape on each headlight also, dirty slightly fucked cars look cooler just like birds !

No offence but 6 months ago I feared for this car!

But now you have redeemed yourself fella :D

Looking good :cool:

BMW E46 330i Touring
You need a qualification to work those harnesses!

Looking good mate, looks better going sideways around tyres...