ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Treat for You. v6 Content.....

Storm Grey 200
Having seen a number of ph2 v6's it was very exciting to see a ph1 in the "metal" so I took some picture for you to see.

I think its got aftermarket wheels on though?

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Thanks

Partner's Astra SRi
PMSL!!

How does the driver not feel completely embarrassed to drive it around?

EDIT:

FLOL, just seen the exhausts! Pahahahahahahaha!

Nice placement of the sport badge. Halfords special!

Last edited:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Pathetic. It really is. I'm sorry, but the owner must either be deluded or crazy or both, to think that the car looks even remotely decent.

Why the hell do people do this to standard Clios? :S

D.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Was wondering where my old car had got to. It's looking fiiiiyne if I do say so myself. I like how he's replaced the rear spoiler, very sleeper.

Eeww.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
My eyes.

Why is it so high at the back? Does he tow with it or something? lol

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Tbh it would have been funny if you flyerd him for ClioSport :p Just got him on here so we could RIP THE PISS OUT OF HIM FOR THIS GOD AWFUL SHED THAT WAS ONCE A CLIO.

Trophy #490
:lolup:

Seriously though, how do the drivers of these terrible creations drive these things!? I'd die of embarassment driving that. Actually, choosing between that and oooh let's think, a pink Nissan Micra convertible, I'd take the pink Micra thanks.

Why oh why! Do they honestly think it looks good!?

Washington

ClioSport Club Member
Christ what is it with people making V6 replicas but not bothering to sort the wheels/suspension? There's one around here just like that and a 106 that has been widebodied/Dimma kitted with just the same problem and has been like that for at least 3 years.

Storm Grey 200
I was about to flyer him but then I realised i have none in the car...

I seriously couldnt believe my luck when I saw this "gem" in the car park.

Rusty Cup
i think ive just done a sex wee in my pants, i wonder if he would part ex my 182 for it (plus a couple of grand his way (obviously))

So jealous...

Rusty Cup
for the record its not a rep.. im pretty sure the guy has taken a v6 and "modded" it so it looks like a rep!! kinda sleeper like, must have taken ages to perfect that exhaust

E36 328
I would actually cut off both my legs and push them both into my least favourite ear than be seen within 10 feet of that

Megane Renaultsport
Iver had to come over from meganesport to see this..

Those exhausts are something else :nono:

OLR

Ph1 172 and Red 197
haha. bet its not insured as a V6 an probly on his mums name lolololol