ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A very dirty girl...

al

ST on the way...
After a few motorway journeys over the last week or so Gaz's bus was looking a little mucky...

We did wash it afterwards but took no photo's due to it being dark! ;) lol

mini-PICT0265.jpg

mini-PICT0264.jpg

mini-PICT0262.jpg

mini-PICT0261.jpg

mini-PICT0260.jpg

mini-PICT0259.jpg

mini-PICT0258.jpg

mini-PICT0257.jpg

al

ST on the way...
Erm.......1.2 16v :eek: quite surprised with it tbh, made sure it had climate control tho :D lol

Clio
not dirty enough to enter the competition though is it Gaz??!! got any clean pics of it mate? or you got any al?

As father and son....
you two are SUCH homos. Me n Gaz did this, Gaz drove my car, Gaz and i took pics, Gaz and i touched each others bum, Gaz and I buried the prostitutes together.

makes me sick!

VW Passat 170 sport
Dont clean it !!!

be hard !!!! MK2 CS lads have a reputation, of been puffts on MK1 forums ;)

al

ST on the way...
you two are SUCH homos. Me n Gaz did this, Gaz drove my car, Gaz and i took pics, Gaz and i touched each others bum, Gaz and I buried the prostitutes together.

makes me sick!

Your just jellous cumshot :rasp:

makes me sick!

fpmsl, you did say that you always get Gaz to help you . . . . . . wax on wax off hahaha

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225

makes me sick!

Not my fault u dont have any friends!

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Well, it just bugs me when people say owt like that they do the same when i reply to owt Adele or Sarah put, i have good friends not my fault they dont!

al

ST on the way...
He's right tho Giles........it's just not needed at all.

Some people obviously have issues :S