ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A very foggy Snetterton!!

richard1764

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup, R33 GTR, UT
We did a rally at Snetterton about 4 years ago and conditions were very similar. The start was delayed an hour as you couldn't see a thing. Great video, shows how good a package a Clio can be against more powerful machinery.

Great bit of driving getting past that FD RX7. You could see the difference in power to the Clio on the straights but your skill level shone through in the bends.

Any damage to the NSF?

Renault 5 gt turbo
Nice drive Tony apart from the start :)
Visibility looked pretty bad..........should they have just cancelled the day? doubt spectators couldn't see a thing.....

I don't usually go much on track day videos but that was brilliant lol

Loved the start and the 2:03 wing mirror and doors flapping but still not changing the pace!

I'm not sure I would want to be in the car chasing that RX7, ridiculously close but awesome!

Lovely car Tony

182cup & 172 racecar
Great bit of driving getting past that FD RX7. You could see the difference in power to the Clio on the straights but your skill level shone through in the bends.

Any damage to the NSF?

Thanks.
It's broken the headlight casing behind, not had bumper and wing off yet to see what's lurking underneath.
Was racing at Silverstone this weekend in the Walter Hayes Trophy all comers.
Seemed to handle ok.
Vids from that up tonight :)

That RX7 was really annoying lol

Surely running an RX7 must be just about the most expensive way to go racing, given how fragile they are anyway! :laughing:

182cup & 172 racecar
Some can handle pressure, some can't. Having a Clio all over you back bumper, can be a little off putting, just a case of waiting for the right moment really, I could see it was awful out of the bends.